Thank you for your interest in a dance or tumbling teaching position! As a dance or tumbling teacher you have several different studios you can choose to teach in. If you have freedom to express your artistic style through your teaching, the main difference will be how the organization of the studio affects your satisfaction and ability to focus on your teaching. Here are reasons why dance teachers choose to teach at our school:
Small Class Sizes
We limit class sizes to give more personalized attention to students and to make classes easier for teachers to control and monitor. Our studio limits class size of just seven students for ages 3-5, nine students for ages 6-9 and twelve students for teen classes.
Full Time Administrative Support
In many studios there is no receptionist on duty. This means that the teachers are faced with administration details when they should be concentrating on teaching. We have full time front desk administrative staff during class times to handle routine questions and details that arise.
- Dance Studios: We use professional floating Marley dance floors in all of our studios. Our dance floors rest on a system of 700 high density foam blocks. This dance floor helps prevent injuries and fatigue. A good quality floor is a consideration if you are going to be teaching for a few hours each day. A supportive quality floor allows you to protect your most important assets – your body and your ability to teach. Parents can observe dance classes from our observation windows or video monitors.
- Tumbling Gym: Our entire tumbling gym floor is lined with 3 inch foam padding for ease and comfort for young students. Our tumbling gym is fully equipped with fun learning tools like a climbing rope, a large variety of mats and much more! Parents can observe the entire class safely and conveniently from our observation windows.
What Are The Hours?
Dance and tumbling teaching positions are part-time hours. We run morning and afternoon/evening classes. We have teachers who work in multiple departments to receive more hours. However, in order to ensure we are delivering WOW to students and parents, we only hire a teacher for multiple departments after the they has been successful in one area. All our positions include Sundays and major holidays off. We are open a few Saturdays per year.
Extras Are Taken Care Of
We try to take care of all of the extra details throughout the year. Teachers are not required to collect any fees or do any costume measuring. We keep our costumes and accessories to a minimum to lower cost to families. We also take care of all the organization of yearly recitals and parent days. We try to have everything well organized so the teachers are free to concentrate on teaching and nothing else.
General Company Information
Bravo’s values guide the beliefs and actions of our employees on a daily basis. This makes Bravo a unique place for employees and customers alike – in fact it’s the reason we love our job! View our company values (downloads as PDF) to see your values align with the company.
Personal Grooming Standards
Our employees understand the importance of presenting a modest and conservative image to our students and their families. We would like to inform you of a few policies in our handbook:
- No multiple visible tattoos. You can have one small tattoo (quarter size diameter max), no more can be visible.
- No facial/tongue piercings or excessive piercings.
- No overgrown facial hair.
- No smoking on property, including electronic cigarettes. No smelling like smoke.
We run background check on all employees. Please only apply if you are able to pass a background check that will show that you are suited to work in a facility with children. It will go back to the the date you were born.
10 Month Commitment
We ask our employees to commit to being at Bravo for a minimum of ten months. We require this this to give our students the best experience possible. It makes students more successful when they do not have to adjust to a new teacher or a new face at the front desk. Please do not apply if you will be moving soon or are looking for temporary or seasonal work. View our arts academy teacher contract.
Utah law requires daycare teachers to be at least 18 or older. Some younger employees can work in arts academy.
How To Apply
Review the information below and determine if Bravo is could be the right place for you. To be invited to a “Meet The Owner” level 1 interview please:
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- In the subject type what job you are applying for (can list multiple).
We review resumes weekly. You will receive an email response to your application. If you have further questions or don’t hear from us within a week, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!