Thank you for your interest in an office position! With so many office jobs to consider, we are glad you have chosen to consider working at Bravo. At our school, our number one goal is to make sure our employees like what they are doing. We know that employees who look forward to coming to work are not only enjoyable to work with, but they do a better job because they take pride in what they do! Here are some questions you may have about this position:
What Skills Do I Need?
Sometimes people think computer skills would be the most important part of your job. However, they are wrong. There are two things and two things alone we need in our front desk staff:
1. A genuine love of talking and smiling to people you probably don’t know
2. A belief that music, dance, tumbling, daycare and preschool classes are a wonderful way for a child to increase their self esteem, become more coordinated, and learn skills that can last a lifetime.
3. Good computer skills such as medium to fast typing skills, ability to maneuver internet based software programs as well as google docs.
What Jobs Would I Be Completing On A Regular Day?
The great thing about this job is no day is regular, there is always a big variety of tasks and people to Deliver WOW (company value) to. It’s fun to talk to all the staff, students and parents who come by – consider yourself the hospitality leader! Imagine, getting paid to talk, smile and work the computer on the side.
I Don’t Know Anything About Arts Based Programs, Can I Apply?
Do you believe that wholesome, educational activities are beneficial for children? If so, you should apply. In fact, as an employee you even get a discount to all our school offers, so maybe you will be playing the piano before you know it!
What Are The Hours?
All our positions include Sundays and major holidays off. The office staff rotates Saturdays as needed. If you want to be considered for all positions it is best to have an open schedule. Typically new office staff get to begin with the afternoon or evening positions, though their are some exceptions.
What Am I Paid?
Beginning pay for front desk staff is $8-9 based on experience. There is room for growth to management positions and every staff member gets 3 pay raises yearly. This job has more potential than you may realize! The starting pay for office managers (must have 1+ years management experience) is $9-11 per hour.
General Company Information
Bravo’s values guide the beliefs and actions of our employees on a daily basis. This makes Bravo a unique place for employees and customers alike – in fact it’s the reason we love our job! View our company values (downloads as PDF) to see your values align with the company.
Personal Grooming Standards
Our employees understand the importance of presenting a modest and conservative image to our students and their families. We would like to inform you of a few policies in our handbook:
- No multiple visible tattoos. You can have one small tattoo (quarter size diameter max), no more can be visible.
- No facial/tongue piercings or excessive piercings.
- No overgrown facial hair.
- No smoking on property, including electronic cigarettes. No smelling like smoke.
We run background check on all employees. Please only apply if you are able to pass a background check that will show that you are suited to work in a facility with children. It will go back to the the date you were born.
Utah law requires daycare teachers to be at least 18 or older. Some younger employees can work in arts academy.
How To Apply
Review the information below and determine if Bravo is could be the right place for you. To be invited to a “Meet The Owner” level 1 interview please:
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject type what job you are applying for (can list multiple).
We review resumes weekly. You will receive an email response to your application. If you have further questions or don’t hear from us within a week, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!