Now Accepting Preschool Students Who Want:
- A strong academic curriculum in addition to FREE mini class experiences in:
- Unlimited makeups in ANY class at Bravo
- Individual parent teacher conferences to share your child’s progress
- State of the art school with multiple indoor & outdoor playgrounds, snack area & extra safety precautions
- Lots of bonuses such as class video, school bag, field trips, carnival, homework prizes and more
- No RISK! We have a happy family guarantee, if your class or teacher is not the right fit, let us know before the month ends and we’ll credit for another class or teacher.
Why Choose Bravo’s Preschool?
Class Description & Tuition
2 Year Old Preschool
In the 2’s program our main focus is building social skills. We also incorporate sign language (increases verbal skills), percussion instruments, finger plays, nursery rhymes, movement to all styles of music, coordination, following simple directions, art (messy and fun!) and lots of playtime. Diapers are allowed. Class size maximum is 7 for our 2’s classes. Must be 2 years old by September 1.
3 Year Old Preschool
Our unique curriculum is based on different themes week. Each of these themes are used to teach letters, numbers, shapes, colors, cultures and music with a focus on the love of reading and making books come alive! Our curriculum also includes daily writing, sign language, art, music and more. Class size maximum 9 students for our 3’s classes. Must be 3 years old by September 1.
4 Year Old Preschool
Our teachers use individual assessment forms to track your child’s progress with hundreds of skills. Our teachers will use a variety of techniques to ensure your child is learning everything from sign language and math to writing, social skills and science. Class size is 10 students for our 4’s classes. Classes are 2 hours and 15 minutes. Must be 4 years old by September 1.
If your child will be 5 years by December 31 they may be eligible to use our kindergarten class as an “Early Kindergarten.” Click here for our kindergarten page. Email email@example.com to schedule a $20 early kindergarten evaluation. Remember Utah state law still requires your child to be 5 by Sept 1 to use our private kindergarten to replace public. Early kindergarten not available for children in Bravo daycare as per childcare licensing rules.
$35 Registration Fee (n/a for current students) as well as a $40 Annual Materials Fee. Students get a $5 per month discount on 2nd, 3rd etc. classes at Bravo.
- 2 Day Preschool $97 per month
- 3 Day Preschool $140 per month
- 4 Day Private Kindergarten $182 per month