We have all had these moments where we pick up our child and ask their teacher how day or class was and the teacher says “Great!” It could have been rough and you aren’t sure exactly how why their day was rough or great. You want to dig deeper but not exactly sure how to get the answers from the teacher. Here are five great questions to ask the teacher to get the information you are really looking for.
- What is my child great at right now?
- What is my child currently struggling at?
- How can I help them at home progress?
- Is my child timid our outgoing in social situations
- Is my child on track for the next level or class?
Asking these questions will open the door to deeper and more meaningful questions that will empower your child’s success!
Bravo Employee: Chelsea Evans