Why Work At Bravo?
- High starting pay & huge discounts to classes for your family
- A variety of jobs for teachers and moms, we always have multiple openings so feel free to refer a friend!
- Consistent work schedules with weekends off
- Bravo is a financially healthy & growing company since 1995, it’s our company values that help ensure our success
- Medical AND dental insurance plans for full and part time employees as well as a 401K retirement plan
You Deserve To LOVE Your Job Like We Do!
Bravo is a fantastic place to work, it has been the best job for teachers and moms like me! I love being able to share my talent and love of music with my students. During my years of employment at Bravo, I have always felt support from my director, CEO, fellow teachers, and the entire team – I feel that they care about me as a person! I appreciate that I am given lots of opportunities to grow professionally. Bravo also has wonderful employee benefits – I love the discounts on classes, daycare, and music. Bravo is such a positive place to work! I love my job and enjoy coming to work every day!
Since I’ve joined Bravo’s team I have been WOWed at every step of my employment. From the hiring and training processes to monthly meetings and professional growth, Bravo has given me both the support and freedom I need to be the best tumbling teacher I can be. Management is always ready to tackle any issue that is presented to them in a quick and effective way. I feel prepared and eager to complete the tasks I am given as a teacher, due to the effectiveness of training on systems. The work environment is positive which allows me to focus on the quality of my class. I absolutely love going to work and being surrounded by other Bravo staff!
I have worked in childcare since 2002 and I have never had a better experience than working at Bravo. I not only love working at Bravo but am comfortable enough to bring my own children to the facility. I have always felt like I have support in the classroom and in my personal life. The curriculum and schedule make it easy to jump into teaching. I would recommend Bravo to anyone.