Older Kids Love Bravo’s Summer Program!
As your kids get older it’s often hard to find a place they can enjoy during the summer while you go to work. At Bravo we understand, that’s why we have a special summer only program for kids who have graduated from kindergarten through 12 years old. Here are some features of the program:
DAILY Field Trips:
- Splash pads, Classic Fun Center, Fire Dept, WSU planetarium, Movie Theaters, Chocolate Factory Tour, Union Station, 10 Different Parks, Water Slides & More!
- Check out this year’s field trip schedule we always finish by April 1: Clearfield or Riverdale.
State of the Art Facility
- Indoor basketball gym, 5+ outdoor playgrounds, iPads, art room, restaurant kitchen, tumbling gym and even a cool interactive digital floor game!
Safe & Secure:
- Fingerprint access, classroom cameras, passwords and observations windows.
- Our smiley, kind teachers love their job and can’t wait to go on field trips with you!
- Delicious meals (“Waaaay better than school lunch” we’re told) and snacks as well as mini cooking experiences.
- Full-time students get a free class in our Arts Academy (music, dance, tumbling, karate, art – you choose!). Part-time students get a discount on classes!
The tuition for this program is $133 per week (or $32/day) along with a $69 field trip fee (this includes your Classic Fun Center & Waterslide Pass) and $35 registration fee if you’re not already a current Bravo family.
Registration for this summer daycare program begins April 1.
Before this date, you can choose to get on our Deal of the Month – email list if you’d like a reminder when registration opens.
Here’s what our Bravo Daycare Kids are saying
- Megan D. “I like coming to Bravo during the summer because my mom works and it’s a lot funner here than it is staying at home.”
- Stevie J. “My favorite things about Bravo in the summer is going on field trips! I loved the parks and water slides!”
Need More Info?
- Click here to register
- Eligible for state pay? Learn how to use it at Bravo.
- Call us today, we’d love to answer any questions you have. 801-621-6683.