What we look for because this is how WE are
- Ability to move forward after an unexpected bump. The hard moments with kids is where we shine!
- Easily juggle many tasks daily. Task juggling is our favorite circus act we perform each day!
- Open to learning new ideas and applying them. We love to grow and learn!
- Can communicate with both adults and children. Parents need attention too!
- Has a general aptitude towards interacting with children. Kids are our favorite!
- Looks at life in a positive way. Gotta have fun!
- Responsible for both mistakes and successes. We like to learn from both!
Awesome Job Details
- Pay: Start at $12.00 -$13.00 or higher with experience in our 3-12 year old classes. Baby and 2’s classes start at $11 or higher. Multiple pay raises throughout the year.
- Sign On Cash Bonus: Starting a new job takes effort and we want to reward your efforts as you settle into the Bravo routine. A $300 bonus is given after your first 90 days.
- Schedule: Consistent schedule, always with Saturday & Sundays off. All shifts end no later than 6:30pm each day. Many shifts are 4 day, 10 hour shifts which include you getting the same day off each week!
- Childcare Discounts: Pay only $10 per day for your child age 2-12, limit 3 children. Care for your baby age 0-1 is $25 per day. This is a 50-80% discount!
- Benefits: We provide Medical (Select Health), Vision & Dental Insurance Options. We also have a 401(k) with a 4% match
- Uniforms: We provide your initial uniforms where you get to choose the shirt style(s). We also provide a fresh top on your anniversary.
- The Extras: Pay raises every 6 months. Breakfast and Lunch provided each working day ($5 savings/day) and a massage chair in the break room.
- Support: We save you hours of prep work each day with pre-written lesson plans. Active and available management is onsite each day to give you the support you need. We provide exclusive access to our staff website filled with valuable teacher resources and ongoing training.
- Stability: Bravo has been a growing business over 20 years. Our proven track record ensures stability and peace of mind for you knowing your new job can help support you and your family.
- Unique Experiences: Our goal is to provide the best and most unique experience for our students. We have an indoor tumbling gym AND basketball gym, multiple playgrounds, cooking experiences, guest visitors (Bravo Bear, Santa, Nature Center etc.), photo/video app to keep parents involved and an arts based structured curriculum.
- Fun: We now have a dedicated CXO who makes Bravo fun! We host company events with prizes (paid vacation days, trips, gift cards etc.), breakroom contests, team competitions, teacher treat trolley and more!
- Clean & Fully Stocked Classrooms: We have excellent systems to keep classrooms clean and organized. Our supply closet is always fully stocked (stickers, glue, paper, eyeballs, cotton etc,) and we update our classroom toys and activity centers often.
I have worked in childcare since 2002 and I have never had a better experience than working at Bravo. I not only love working at Bravo but am comfortable enough to bring my own children to the facility. I have always felt like I have support in the classroom and in my personal life. The curriculum and schedule make it easy to jump into teaching. I would recommend Bravo to anyone.
Bravo is a fantastic place to work, it has been the best job for teachers and moms like me! During my years of employment at Bravo, I have always felt support from my director, CEO, fellow teachers, and the entire team – I feel that they care about me as a person! I appreciate that I am given lots of opportunities to grow professionally. Bravo also has wonderful employee benefits. Bravo is such a positive place to work! I love my job and enjoy coming to work every day!