Why Work At Bravo?
- Consistent schedules with weekends off
- Medical & dental for ALL employees (click here for info)
- 401K plans (retirement) for full time employees & a FREE arts class for part time employees
- Set curriculum in all programs to make your job easier
- Opportunities for growth and paid time off
- Management invests in company culture
- Employees get 50% discount on all arts academy classes
- Highest starting pay in the area for daycare teachers & very high hourly rate for degree or very experienced arts academy teachers
Learn About Bravo
- Change the World For Kids (2 min video from owner)
- Largest privately arts academy & daycare in northern Utah with 3 locations
- Financially healthy & growing company since 1995
- Majority of our students are between 2-8 years old
- Save busy families time by offering music, dance, karate, tumbling, art, preschool & daycare in one place
- Re-invest in our state of the art facilities, equipment and staff training
- Decision making and employee expectation is always aligned with our company values.
What Position(s) Are Open?
When we post a job it stays active for 90 days (depending on the website). Click here for current job openings at Bravo. If you don’t see the position you wanted you can still apply so we have your resume on file which we would use before posting a future job.
Ready To Apply?
Our first interview includes a 5 min group presentation from the leadership of our company, as well as 10-15 minutes of Q&A from applicants. Each applicant will then get an individual interview with a Bravo director. Please be responsible (Bravo value) to our directors time and only sign up for an interview time if you are 100% sure you can make it. We commit to always value your time and truly appreciate the same courtesy.
- Prepare your resume to include 3 references (1 must be professional)
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- In the subject type what job you are applying for (can list multiple).
We review resumes each week. You will receive an email response to your application after your resume has been reviewed. If accepted, you will be given a link to sign up for an interview. If you have further questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Want More Details? Click On Position Below:
See What Our Staff Is Saying
|I have worked at Bravo for over 5 years, and I have loved every minute of it! The caliber of staff and management is top notch – clear expectations, regular meetings with your supervisor, and tons of positive feedback! Lots of time goes into helping us grow professionally.
– Kendra Nielson
|My experience at Bravo has been and continues to be amazing, with supportive supervision, regular pay increases,regular subs on staff, and professional training provided at no charge to me. Bravo values all staff as well as the Children and Parents. If you want to become the best you can be in the Childcare profession, Bravo could be the place for you.
| During my years of employment at Bravo, I have enjoyed the friendship and support of the entire Bravo team. Not to mention the joy and gratification that comes from working with the students and watching them progress and develop in self confidence and watching them shine in finding joy in their music! -Brooke Saunders